Oliver Gold has been part of the management of SUSPA GmbH since November 01, 2016 and in this role is mainly responsible for the operational business in the automotive field.
Oliver Gold was born in Kitzingen in 1963. After completing his degree as a graduate industrial engineer (university of applied sciences) in Schweinfurt in 1988, he went to the USA on a Fulbright scholarship and continued his studies for 2 years at the University of Cincinnati (Ohio) with a Master's of Business Administration (MBA).
After returning from the USA, he joined Robert Bosch GmbH, Stuttgart as a project manager in sales/development in the field of automotive engineering K9: starters, generators, batteries, with the task of establishing business with Japanese customers.
- 1994 - 1995 team leader of resident engineering & sales team, starters & generators, Bosch KK Yokohama (Japan)
- 1995 - 1996 Strategic product planning for starters & generators, Robert Bosch GmbH
- 1996 - 2001 Head of international sales, Leoni AG - Wiring Systems Division
- 2001 - 2005 Manager, INTEDIS GmbH & Co KG
- 2005 - 2008 Manager of global operations, Kromberg & Schubert Kabel & Automobiltechnik
- 2008 - 2016 President, Leggett & Platt Automotive Europe
- since 2016 management – CEO, SUSPA GmbH