[Translate to CZ:] A certified company like the SUSPA Group of course also has certified suppliers.
That is why a quality management system at least according to ISO 9001 is a basic requirement. In addition, an environment management system according to ISO 14001 or EMAS should be present or introduced in order to start a successful partnership.
If you would like to become a supplier at SUSPA, please find information about the respective contact partner under the range of requirements and send our filled out Supplier Evaluation Form to this contact partner.
The following documents for applying as a supplier at SUSPA are available for download (see right side):
- Quality management agreement SUSPA GmbH
- Supplier Evaluation Form
- Requirements for international suppliers
- Quality planning for purchased parts
- Guideline for the application of the form 'Quality planning for purchased parts'
- Questionnaire Sustainability