Movotec - Industrial Systems
General system description
The Movotec adjustment system consists of cylinders and a pump driven by a crank or an electric motor. The drive delivered pushes the oil from the pump into the cylinders or from the cylinders back to the pump. This means that the cylinders are extended and retracted within the set adjustment range (stroke).
The Movotec product range is made up of the following system variations:
1. Bolt-on system (retrofit system)
The bolt-on system is supplied as a kit for retrofitting. The retrofit system allows you to retrofit your work table, which you have not been able to adjust so far, with a few handles and make it height adjustable as a result.
2. Corner leg system (lifting column with ready-to-install square legs)
The corner leg system is supplied with ready-to-install square legs made of the customary aluminium profiles. You can put together an individual height-adjustable table based on the ready-to-install square legs supplied.
3. ATU system (table adjustment system)
The ATU system (Aluminum Telescoping Uprights) is a complete table adjustment system based on two legs (minus tabletop).
- Choice of preconfigured solutions or individual solutions
- Especially convenient - display-controlled option also available on request - operation of the electric motor drive
- Convenient manual height adjustment for crank operation since little effort is required
- Synchronous height adjustment of up to eight legs possible
- Height adjustment of heavy loads possible (more than 900 kg)
- Simple assembly and intuitive operation
- Comprehensive and self-explanatory delivery packets with accessories and documentation
- Raising of workbenches, joiner's benches and assembly tables
- Height adjustment of single or group workstations (e.g. office desks, CAD workstations, sewing and handicraft tables, sinks in the catering industry, packing tables, etc.)
- Lifting and lowering of sales and service equipment in the wholesale and retail sector, in museums, in the catering or hotel industry (e.g. till points, sales counters, check-in counters, etc.)
- Height adjustment of kitchen islands, sinks, working surfaces and other kitchen facilities
- Entry and exit aids for people of different sizes, pensioners and physically disadvantaged people (e.g. height adjustment of baths)
- Convenient and safe lifting and lowering of patient trolleys (e.g. treatment tables, operating tables, massage tables, etc.)